Skip to content
Release 1.6.7. – 1st December 2021
- Apricity staff will now be notified when an Enable client uploads a document to the T&C area of My Training.
- For the annual tests, the option to ‘Take Test’ will now only show one month prior to the due date.
- For annual tests, where a previous attempt (whether pass or fail) has been made, there will now be an option ‘view previous attempts’ which will take the client through to a list of all previous attempts.
- Inputting a new CPD entry with a start date will no longer cut off the calendar when working on a smaller screen.
- Added link to view Apricity’s Terms & Conditions from the My Documents area, This will be shown in the Apricity Documents tab for all Lead users.
- Fix made to encoded character error shown in ‘new Apricity administrator’ email.
- When a client passes an annual test, any incorrect answers will be shown along with the correct answer.
- Fix date clear x icon showing when hovering over Enable and Vulnerable checkboxes on file check pages.
- Clients are now able to upload a file along with the initial message sent when submitting a Tech Query.
- Upload function now removed within the My Documents area for those users who do not have permission to upload a file to this area.
- Added an Owner column to the Apricity completed file checks tab.
- Added the ability to filter by Owner in the Apricity completed file checks tab.
- Added a total value to the bottom of the Apricity completed file checks tab.