Skip to content
Release 1.6.1. – 6th July 2021
- Added a Permissions section to the user profile page when ‘Admin’ role is selected. This now holds a ‘File Check Upload’ right as a permission option for Admin users which can be selected by Leads.
- File checks will now show their status, moving through the stages of a file check and updating on your side as Apricity posts updates. This should give you more oversight on where your file check is at in the process.
- For our internal staff, we’ve added the facility to flag certain documents as only applicable for pre-sale file checks, along with confirming which documents could be sourced by Para-Sols where the paraplanning has been completed by them.
- File check documents not relevant to pre-sale are no longer shown if the pre-sale option selected on file check creation.
- File Check chat facility now has the same look and feel as the tech queries and company overview chat.
- We’ve removed the pop up confirming the cost of the file check when submitting. A pop up for trial users shows when submitting a file check, Lead users can activate the direct debit or users can save and submit at a later date.
- File check creation page updated to include additional fields. Admin users with File Upload permissions are able to create new file checks on behalf of advisers.
- The Client-side ‘My File Checks’ screen has a new look and feel. Now showing three tabs with redesigned tables for Live, Completed and Draft file checks. A search bar has been added and the ability to delete draft file checks has been added. Admins can now see a list of all file checks live and completed but read-only.
- All users can proceed with submitting a Draft file check at a later date after saving at the document selection stage by returning to the Draft tab and selecting the relevant file check.
- Internal file checks have a new look and feel.
- Internal bug fix – Knowledge Base entries only have to include mandatory Activity Type/CPD Subject if CPD Hours > 0.