MASTER: Supervisor Workshop
We live in an ever-changing world of regulation. It’s a minefield (perhaps often, feels more like a battlefield?). But fear not, we’re running a workshop, which is specifically designed to improve the level of supervision within your firm, enabling you to get the most out of your supervisors, advisers, and everyone reducing risk across the whole company.
What will it cover?
This fully interactive workshop will focus on the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to meet and exceed the supervision requirements within a regulated financial planning firm. Through practical, scenario-based examples, the workshop will bring the challenges of supervision to life.
|9.00 – 9.30||Arrival and refreshments|
|9.30 – 11.00||Regulatory framework|
|11.00 – 11.15||Refreshment break|
|11.15 – 12.30||The supervisor role|
|12.30 – 13.00||Lunch|
|13.00 – 14.30||Observation skills|
|14.30 – 14.45||Refreshment break|
|14.45 – 15.55||Personality and change management|
|15.55 – 16.00||Close|
Why should I attend?
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Explain the regulatory background and T&C rules
- Explain the role of communication in effective supervision
- Explain the learning process and utilise it to the benefit of colleagues
- Demonstrate effective coaching and counselling techniques
- Set and measure objectives effectively
- Conduct effective observation meetings, giving appropriate feedback and setting follow up objectives
- Record the masterclass as Structured CPD
Who will be hosting?
The event will be hosted by Paul Taylor.
When? 29th January 2020.
Where? Seven Investment Management, 3rd Floor, 55 Bishopsgate, London, EC2N 3AS
Cost? £100 + VAT for clients of The Verve Group or £150 + VAT for Non-Clients
How do I sign up?
Simply click the button below.