MASTER: Training & Competence Scheme
Our MASTER: Training and Competence workshop will look at how to create a comprehensive T&C scheme, creating routes to competence and personal development plans for all your staff. Delegates will benefit from a number of different learning outcomes including understanding the supervision, record keeping and documentation requirements relating to T&C and coming away with the necessary skills and knowledge to initially assess and maintain competence in the real world.
Click play to find out more about our MASTER events:
Why should I attend?
At the end of the course, delegates will:
- Be able to conduct a Training Needs Analysis on a firm and its advisers.
- Be able to manage the disciplinary and potential termination process for certified advisers/employees.
- Have the necessary skills and knowledge to initially assess and maintain competence in the real world.
- Understand the supervision, record keeping and documentation requirements relating to T&C.
- Know how to build the KPI’s that fit your firms’ advisers risk assessments.
- Understand the CPD requirements for advisers and admin staff.
Christian Markwick, Head of Adviser Support – Apricity Compliance
Christian is Apricity’s Head of Adviser Support. Having been an adviser, T&C Manager & SM16/17 for many years, he is very well placed to understand what makes firms tick, what many are trying to achieve and how to assist them in getting there.
Paul Sylvester-Evans, Head of Supervisory Services – Apricity Compliance
With over 20 years of experience working in the financial services sector as both an adviser and a Senior Manager, Paul understands the needs and requirements of our clients and is perfectly placed to support them develop the requisite skills, practices and knowledge to move their businesses forward.
When? 27th April 2022.
Cost? £145 + VAT for clients of The Verve Group or £195 + VAT for Non-Clients
How do I sign up?
Simply sign up below.