MASTER: Supervisor Workshop
Our ever-popular supervisor workshop is now online! The workshop will cover the role of a supervisor, your regulatory obligations and tips on how to get the most out of your team.
Our new online events have been designed to ensure that they are super interactive and inclusive. Prior to the event, you will receive a pack in the post with all relevant materials so that you can join in on the day and feel as though you’re actually in the room with us. We promise there will be no place for Zoom fatigue – these events have been created in an innovative way, with group activities and engaging content – click play to find out how…
Why should I attend?
At the end of the course, delegates will:
- Explain the regulatory background and T&C rules.
- Explain the role of communication in effective supervision.
- Explain the learning process and utilise it to the benefit of colleagues.
- Demonstrate effective coaching and counselling techniques.
- Set and measure objectives effectively.
- Conduct effective observation meetings, giving appropriate feedback and setting follow up objectives.
- Record the masterclass as Structured CPD.
Christian Markwick, Head of Adviser Support – Apricity Compliance.
Christian is Apricity’s Head of Adviser Support. Having been an adviser, T&C Manager & SM16/17 for many years, he is very well placed to understand what makes firms tick, what many are trying to achieve and how to assist them in getting there.
Paul Sylvester-Evans, Head of Regulatory Support – Apricity Compliance
With over 20 years of experience working in the financial services sector as both an adviser and a Senior Manager, Paul understands the needs and requirements of our clients and is perfectly placed to support them develop the requisite skills, practices and knowledge to move their businesses forward.
When? 8th December 2021.
Cost? £145 + VAT for clients of The Verve Group or £195 + VAT for Non-Clients
How do I sign up?
Simply sign up below.