Paul Sylvester-Evans, Head of Supervisory Services – Apricity Compliance
David Dawson, Corporate Sales Consultant Protection – Royal London
Let’s get down to business protection – Royal London
In this session, Royal London will look at the business protection opportunity and through case studies, bring to life the reasons that businesses need it. More specifically the learning outcomes will help you:
- Understand some of the opportunities of talking about business protection with all your SME clients.
- Know how to position potential risks during your protection conversations to support better engagement with new and existing clients.
- Be confident building a business protection solution for your clients using a Business Menu Plan.
After the session, Apricity’s Paul will conduct a Q&A session with Royal London, allowing you time to ask any burning questions of your own.
CIC v IP and the impact of Consumer Duty – Apricity
In this session, Paul will continue the ongoing debate around:
- The most suitable recommendations for a client.
- How to discount alternative solutions based on specific objectives.
- The potential impact Consumer Duty will have on protection advice.
This session will be full of practical learning to implement back in the office.