A training workshop for supervisors
We live in an ever changing world of regulation. It’s a minefield (perhaps often, feels more like a battlefield?). But fear not, we’re running a workshop which is specifically designed to improve the level of supervision within your firm meaning you always have eyes on the ball and ears to the ground…
Who is it for?
Current and aspiring supervisors in regulated financial planning firms.
How will the course be structured?
This fully interactive workshop will focus on the knowledge, skills and behaviours required to meet and exceed the supervision requirements within a regulated financial planning firm. Through practical, scenario based examples, the workshop will bring the challenges of supervision to life.
What learning outcomes will the course cover?
At the end of the course, delegates will be able to:
- Explain the regulatory background and T&C rules
- Explain the role of communication in effective supervision
- Explain the learning process and utilise it to the benefit of colleagues
- Demonstrate effective coaching and counselling techniques
- Set and measure objectives effectively
- Conduct effective observation meetings, giving appropriate feedback and setting follow up objectives
Who will deliver the course?
The course will be delivered by our very own Cathi Harrison and Paul Taylor.
Cathi is the Founder and Director of Apricity Compliance and sister company Para-Sols. Paul Taylor has nearly 20 years experience in Financial Services and is Apricity’s Compliance Support Manager.
When? 4th September 2018
Where? The Leadenhall Building – London
Cost? From £250 + VAT per person*
* From £250 + VAT per person (multiple delegates) or from £300 + VAT per person (single delegate)